- Apply to Baylor University.
- Submit the University Enrollment Deposit through GoBaylor once you have been accepted.
- Set up your DUO Two-Factor Authentication in order to access the housing application.
- Submit your housing application on GoBAYLOR. You can return to the application to make changes using GoBAYLOR or the My Housing link in the main menu above. Note: Completing your housing application by May 1, allows you to access Roommate Matching and Choose Your Own Room. Students who complete the housing application after May 1 are guaranteed housing and will receive their assignment later in the summer.
- The housing application requires you to select your top four preferences of communities in which you would like to live. Select Teal Residential College as your top preference for housing.
- Complete the short-answer questions in 2-3 sentences telling us why you would like to live in each of the communities you selected. Responses will be evaluated by each community. If approved, you will continue to Roommate Matching. Participate in Roommate Matching in Summer 2023.
- Participate in Choose Your Own Room in Summer 2023. You will be notified of your assigned date and time slot for Choose Your Own Room.
- Check the status of your application, community approval, or roommate matches anytime through the My Housing portal at www.baylor.edu/CLL.
- Students who do not complete their housing application by May 1 will be assigned to an available room by the Campus Living & Learning staff. Students will be notified of their housing assignment via email.
Please contact Teal_RC@baylor.edu with any questions regarding the application process.
Please contact Teal_RC@baylor.edu with any questions regarding the application process or to be placed on a waitlist.