Teal College is a tightknit community. Students who leave the community often express their desire to remain affiliated with it in some formal way. Non-resident membership is an opportunity to "officially" recognize what is already true: that the relationships they formed while living in the hall have not simply disappeared with their departure - that they are, in essence, still members of the community.
To be a non-resident member (NRM), an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must have resided in Teal for two full years.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA per semester.
The following is expected of non-resident members:
- Pay the programming fee, which is automatically charged to the student's Baylor account after their NRM application has been approved.
- Uphold the standards and expectations of Campus Living & Learning white present in the community and/or participating in community programming.
- Maintain the GPA requirement of 2.5 or above.
For more information or to apply, please email Teal_RC@baylor.edu.